Tactical Assassin: Mobile Tactical Assassin: Mobile

bad game earlier ones were much better, bullets take forever to travel, i see the white point on impact on the guys head and yet i get no kill...black ops 2 hit detection over here

Endless War 7 Endless War 7

awesome game like the entire series. though i still would love to see the "cheats" option back so that upon completion of the game you could have all the upgrades installed at the same time. like you know infinite points.

Thing-Thing Arena Pro Thing-Thing Arena Pro

drop the time limit and make in save progress through the level without full completion, ruins it completely for me.

Intruder Combat Training Intruder Combat Training

doesnt saves progress and freezes

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

Awesome game and thats it
and those who complain about lag try playing using a different browser or get a new pc :D

Madness: The Stand Madness: The Stand

it's cool but

how ther hell do i change my weapon?

mmankt responds:

after each round you can select a weapon for the next one.

Mecha Dress Up Game Mecha Dress Up Game

always fun but...

this game always killes a few or more minutes for me while im thinking about what to do next.
well i can bitch about that the parts aren't always fiting one to other and some of them looks like their just not attached to anything...but who cares...this game is the best in it's kind.

best goodsides:
-wide range of parts
-NUKE button :D
-RANDOM button
-the ability to build an over kill

worst badsides:
-it has some Canti (from FLCL) parts in it but not all of them so you cant build Canti T_T (main reason not for 10)
-olny one music track
-parts not always synchronization

overall this game is awesome :)

Brawl Royale Brawl Royale

LMAO G8 GAME

funny every single time...xD
if you care im getting ownd on Canti...3 times already >_>

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

it's fricking rock ... but

3/5 and 7/10 i would have given it 5/5 and 10/10 but the game not always saving my progress after i'm done with achivments, and that is a real killer. it's so fucking anoying completeing an achivment just to find out that it wasn't saved. other than that this is one of the best games in the portal.

Raid Gaza! Raid Gaza!

5/5 10/10 this is just awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck e'm, fuck e'm hard with everything we got!!! Die fuckers. i love this game it's so awesome espacially because i'm israeli and my city being bombarded by those fuckers to. your awesome, awesome game!!! DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:D !!!!!!!!! LONG LIVE ISRAEL